BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Thursday 23 June 2011

WALL DOLLS- The Elf & The Jester

It's been a while since I last posted. 
What have I been up to, I feel like I haven't done much but my days are busy just the same. 
Can't wait until Spring is here, we are having a chilly Winter which has been playing havoc on my osteo arthritis.
I would like to share with you my Wall Dolls I designed for AFIC,  
                          
                             The Jester                   The Elf                                                                          

This pattern is available for $5.50 or for FREE when  you purchase any item from my web site- www.mmunzonedesigns.com and from www.dollstreetdreamers.com

The dolls are approx. 23 cm (9") tall, but the pattern can be enlarged or reduced on a photocopier.
They are quick and easy to make and would make a wonderful gift.
Enquiries please email me  at- michelledolls2000@yahoo.com.au

 




My 'steampunk' style, clock sculpture- TIMEKEEPER (see previous post for details) is now a exciting workshop starting on July 1st, why not take the challenge and join the workshop, details click on-
http://tinyurl.com/3cd7gvs

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love these dolls and will be purchasing a pattern as soon as I can. You are an amazing artist.

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone