BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Monday 14 October 2013

NEW WORKSHOP- VALERIA

 Want to know how to make 

this CHAIR-                                     this OWL-  
                
and  VALERIA-
                                                                                              

 


       
Learn how to make all these pieces 
and  put them all together on a base

 

Very long time since I've been here, like everyone life gets very hectic, I have been very busy....
My latest project  is VALERIA, my new workshop that will be starting on Doll Street Dreamers this week-

COME and JOIN the fun, work at your own pace-

VALERIA, her OWL, seated on a beautiful metal CHAIR, this workshop includes instructions for all 3- Hope you can join me, sign up today.......
 
http://tinyurl.com/mmj4pfd

No comments:

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone